Subject: ECON access
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2025 12:12:40 +0300

Dear colleagues,

Following reports of access issues for some National Coordinators, we are
pleased to inform you that access to the ECON Respiratory Viruses has now
been granted to all National Coordinators. We apologise for any
inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your understanding, and please contact us if any access
issues remain.

Keti
On Behalf of Respiratory Viruses Section 

 

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on: 

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU> 

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu> 

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc> 

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu> 

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu> 

    

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL